- Iran-backed militias blame US for attacks on bases in Iraq The Associated Press
- Iranian-backed militia blames US and Israel for attacks on bases in Iraq The Guardian
- Explosion rocks arms depot north of Iraq's Baghdad Aljazeera.com
- Iraq Hit By New Blasts After Israel Hints It Can Attack Iran There Newsweek
- Iran-backed militias in Iraq threaten foreign aircraft, adding to speculation Israel is bombing Iraq The Washington Post
- View full coverage on Google News
US officials confirm Israel air raid in Iraq Aljazeera.com
- Iran's battle in Iraq | Khairallah Khairallah | AW The Arab Weekly
- Israel likely had a role in Iraq airstrike that has roiled US-Iraqi relations CNN
- Iraqi woman allegedly beaten at Iranian airport sparks outrage within Iraq The Jerusalem Post
- US officials: 'Raging heat' may be behind Iraq explosions, not Israel The Times of Israel
- Amid furor over alleged Israeli strikes, Iraq summons US diplomat in Baghdad Kurdistan24
- View full coverage on Google News
Attack marks significant escalation in Israel's campaign against what it sees as Iranian military entrenchment in Iraq.
Clashing statements on series of Iraq attacks expose rift in paramilitary force Military Times
The head of Iraq's paramilitary forces supported by Iran on Thursday walked back a statement by his deputy the day before in which he blamed Israeli drones ...
'Official Secrets' And The Iraq War NPR
NPR's Scott Simon asks Katharine Gun and Martin Bright about the new movie, Official Secrets.
Explosion in Iraq near Shiite mosque kills 3, wounds dozens New York Post
Iraqi security officials say a motorcycle rigged with explosives went off near a Shiite mosque south of the capital Baghdad, killing three people and wounding 34.
U.S. officials say Iraq blasts attributed to Israel may be due to 'raging heat' Haaretz
Israel is not necessarily responsible for recent airstrikes on Iranian-linked sites in Iraq, U.S. officials told Bloomberg on Friday, adding that the cause of the ...
Iraq Enters the Israel-Iran Proxy War LobeLog
by Abdulwahab Al-Qassab. Iraq has become another front in the Israel-Iran proxy wars in the Middle East. Last July, two suspected attacks were conducted ...
A group of vets are raising money to pay for a medal the Iraqi government awarded them, but never delivered Task & Purpose
The campaign aims to raise funds to make a small order of awards, all in the hope of convincing the Pentagon to let *service* members and vets pay to make a ...
KRG to join Iraq's foreign representation in meetings abroad: Kurdish lawmaker Kurdistan24
"Both Baghdad and Erbil have agreed on the Kurdish representation in any official foreign meeting."
Strikes on Iran-backed militias threaten to destabilize Iraq Washington Post
BAGHDAD — An Israeli airstrike on an Iranian weapons depot in Iraq, confirmed by U.S. officials, is threatening to destabilize security in the volatile country that ...
U.S. Now Needs Iraq's Permission to Drop Bombs There Newsweek
The United States and its coalition allies against the Islamist State militant group (ISIS) in Iraq have agreed to new, stricter airspace regulations issued by the ...
US-led coalition announces 'immediate compliance' with Iraq's airspace order Kurdistan24
The US-led coalition on Friday announced its immediate compliance with the recent decision issued by Prime Minister of Iraq Adil Abdul Mahdi on the country's ...
Former Iraq PM warns of 'strong response' if Israel proven responsible for strikes Haaretz
Nouri al-Maliki's comments come hours after U.S. officials confirm to NYT that Israel was responsible for bombing of Iranian weapons depot in Iraq last month.
Iraq launches fourth phase of anti-ISIS military campaign in rural Anbar Kurdistan24
The Iraqi military announced on Saturday that it had launched a new stage of its military campaign to hunt down remnants of the Islamic State in desert areas of ...