- Released Iranian Oil Tanker Changes Course, Heads To Turkey NPR
- Iranian oil tanker carrying $130M in oil changes course to Turkey New York Post
- Iranian oil tanker pursued by U.S. says it is going to Turkey Los Angeles Times
- Released Iranian Oil Tanker Switches Direction, Heads for Turkey Bloomberg
- Iranian-flagged oil tanker sought by US sets new destination Fox News
- View full coverage on Google News
Is China Blocking Vietnam's Access To $2.5 Trillion In Oil & Gas? OilPrice.com
- Here's Why Oil and Gas Stocks Are Getting Crushed Today Yahoo Finance
- Oil drops, sending U.S. prices down by more than 1% for the week MarketWatch
- Oil prices slide 2.1% as US-China trade war escalates CNBC
- Oil Tariff Hits Just as Six Ships Head to China With U.S. Crude Bloomberg
- China tariffs on U.S. oil to pressure exports, Gulf Coast prices: traders Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
Washington accused China of interfering with oil and gas drilling operations off the coast of Vietnam in the disputed waters of the South China Sea.
Alleged 'Snake Oil' Crypto Firm Sues Over Boos at Black Hat WIRED
One of the strangest moments at the Black Hat USA security conference in Las Vegas this month has now become the subject of a federal lawsuit against the ...
US flexes oil muscle to the world Fox Business
The U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve sale shows just how strong the U.S. energy market is.
Oil slips 0.6% as global growth fears, Fed comments weigh on crude CNBC
Oil slipped below $60 a barrel on Thursday despite a drop in U.S. crude inventories as worries about the global economy weighed on prices.
This Oil Stock's Ambition Is to Become an Attractive Dividend Stock Yahoo Finance
EOG Resources continues to put a priority on increasing its dividend.
Lebanon's High Risk Offshore Oil & Gas Boom | OilPrice.com OilPrice.com
Lebanon is preparing itself to start drilling for oil & gas in its prolific offshore oil & gas basins, but myriad of stumbling blocks prevent the country from becoming a ...
US Imports Mostly Heavy Crude As Light Oil Production Booms OilPrice.com
The United States is currently the world's largest crude oil producer, but it still needs to import heavy varieties of oil, as most of the domestic output tends to be ...
Frying oil consumption worsened colon cancer and colitis in mice, study shows: Research compared effects of fresh and thermally processed oil Science Daily
Food scientists have shown that feeding frying oil to mice exaggerated colonic inflammation, enhanced tumor growth and worsened gut leakage, spreading ...
Oil slips as fuel inventories rise CNBC
Oil futures steadied on Wednesday after U.S. government data showed a drawdown in domestic crude stocks but rises in refined product inventories, while ...
China adds crude oil to tariffs list in targeted retaliation against US South China Morning Post
Beijing will also resume imposing duties on American cars in what observers say is a restrained but focused response to latest US tariffs.
VIDEO: Oil rig fire forces evacuations in Karnes County KSAT 12
An early-morning oil rig fire in Karnes County is now out after forcing families to evacuate their homes.
US To “Drown The World” In Oil | OilPrice.com OilPrice.com
The U.S. could “drown the world in oil” over the next decade, which, according to Global Witness, would “spell disaster” for the world's attempts to address ...
Oil Sheen on Lake Chelan near Manson from Vehicle in the Water - NewsRadio 560 KPQ KPQ
A 2007 Chevy Trailblazer was driven into Lake Chelan Friday night near Manson and during extraction, the oil pan was sheared off and seven quarts of motor oil ...